The software adopts BS architecture, supports data acquisition on Linux system (64 bits), and supports remote browsing on
- KingIOBox software adopts BS architecture;
- Support for running management center services on both Windows（64 bit）and Linux（64 bit) systems;
- Support start-up control and real-time data monitoring through IE browser (LAN) login data terminal;
- Support remote operation and maintenance by logging in the maintenance center on IE browser (LAN or WAN).
- Compatible with Linux system (64 bit) for data acquisition;
- Support for running maintenance center services on Windows (64-bit) system;
- Support the functions of authorization, project configuration, project deployment, remote operation and maintenance by logging in the management center on IE browser (LAN or WAN);